Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School 2010

So, it's the first day of school!! Yay!! Oh, did I say that out loud? The kids had a pretty good day. They were up this morning and excited about going. I have taken their picture by this tree every year. Boy have they grown!!

Zack looks super exicted.

Uh, oh!! There's our yellow chariot waiting on us:) I promise I was on time and she was early. So glad it is a private school. Public school would have kept on driving.

And they are off!! The little head that you see just above the word Lutheran is Alexis. They were watching and waving to me as they left the parking lot!

So, you think once they are on the bus all is good, right?? Well sort of. I waited patiently until after 3:30 today to call and check on the kids. They were to leave school at 3:00 and I expected them at Grandma's around 3:15 or 3:20. At 3:30 they pulled up. Alexis immediately jumped on the phone and started telling me all about her day. I can tell she was excited and had a good day because she was a chatterbox!! Zack not so much. Poor thing, he had a day!! First, he didnt eat much lunch, then he was bit by what he called a wasp during recess, and finally he fell asleep on the bus on the way home. Poor little fellow. He was pooped today. To much excitement. I hope tomorrow brings a quieter day for him:)


No comments: