Wednesday, May 5, 2010

90 Degrees in May

So what do you do when it is May 2nd and already 90+ degrees outside? In our house, we break out the WATER BALLOONS!!! And when my fingers could take no more, I let the kids fill up buckets with water and just have it!!

Ready, set...Pour!!


I should have thought of this first:)



Hey, how did this get in here? hehe What ya doing over there Nic? (I should have been following her example and making Mothers Day presents, but playing in water was more fun)

And I quote (Lexi of course), "No pictures please."

Guess I should have listened!!

Yeap, this is MY daughter!!!

Zack wanted to act like a mummy.

Eventhough this is out of focus, I still LOVE that smile:)
Wink took over filling the buckets and throwing them at the kids.

Being brave.

This is a cool picture.



Ok, take your bucket and on the count of three throw it at each other. One, two, THREE!! Notice the water went BACKWARDS towards their own self:)


No comments: