Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fall Fun

Right before the first leaf pickup in our neighborhood, the whole family went out to tackle the front yard. Even with A LOT of playing we still managed to finish it in about an hour and a half.
Alexis was having fun playing in the pile...

while Zack was off pouting!!

He did not care for the leaves being blown in his face.

She on the other hand, LOVED it!!

I really wanted to try and take some good pictures of the kids in the leaves. This is my favorite one of her. Such a sweet face:)

Here she was posing for her shot!!

Zack did not want to smile!! Thats alright, I got him a little later on that day:)

The kids had fun burying me in the leaves. It was until they sat on me!!

I really didnt want to be on this side of the camera.

Yeap!!! This is my little girl!!

CHEEEEZZZ!!! Look at my dimples:)

Although this picture turned out a little blurry, it is still a cool idea that Zack came up with.

Now this is my SWEET little man!! I love this smile:)

Almost done for the day.
Zack pretending to sleep in their leaf bed.


No comments: